That being the case, we need to get started. If you want your own copy you can write in (recommended), pick one up. The other part is this: watch a version of Hamlet before you come back.
I recommend in order:
- Kenneth Branagh (all the lines and spectacular costumes, but long)
- BBC with David Tennant and Patrick Stewart (a bit more modern and a tad weird)
- Mel Gibson and Glen Close (okay, but Mel is crazy...in real life)
- Laurence Olivier (Classic, but black and white)
- Ethan Hawke (Horrible -- Don't do that to yourself!)